Welcome to Club Cobalt!

Club Cobalt is your online home for Cobalt boat discussions and the best place to interact with, and learn from, other Cobalt boat owners.
Register Now

Free 1988 cobalt 223 Condure in KY

Discussion in 'Cobalt Classifieds' started by Rugby07, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Rugby07

Rugby07 New Member

Jun 1, 2021
    Kentucky
    2002 226
    5.7 mercruiser
    Custom
    I had a 1988 cobalt 223 condure in Florida and when I moved from there five years ago I gave it to a family member in Kentucky who put it in storage both in and out When I gave it to them the engine ran fine the outdrive needed a little going thru and the interior was fair but not great
    Has the Sundeck seating Rather than have it sit there any longer I decided to give it away for free for somebody that wants to pick it up near Morehead Kentucky. The only caveat is I need the trailer it’s a time as it onI decided to give it away for free for somebody that wants to pick it up near Morehead Kentucky. The only caveat is I need the trailer it’s a time as it was a $5000 plus commercial trailer when I bought it that was for up to 26 feet boat. You can either bring the trailer back after your move or I’ll take 1500 for it as it’s worth every penny. The pictures I have of the boat on the trailer is not new trailer I bought. This would be a great project boat for somebody that wants to put in a little time, effort and do diligence to restore it to a perfectly running beautiful Cobalt boat .
    if interested please contact me at
    Rugby07@hotmail.com my name is Tim

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021